PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER
(INTERNSHIP, FREELANCE, or PART TIME)
Adventure Signs is a small signage studio that specializes in designing & building handcrafted, metal, plastic, wood, and vinyl signs. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for someone interested in flexing their newfound interest and skill set in our hands-on creative environment.
We’re looking for someone who is eager to jump into the mix, and learn as they go. Our clients are looking to us to design, produce, and deliver signs that set them apart, and are executed with a high level of detail. That’s where you come in. Apply Now.
ABOUT YOU ::
- You have a background in graphic design, & lettering.
- You’re passionate about helping others.
- You’re detail-oriented.
- You don’t mind doing the same thing daily.
- You are self-motivated.
- You have the ability to multi-task.
- You love to organize and maintain a clean workspace.
- You find great satisfaction in absolutely decimating a pile of work, or a to-do list.
- You’re flexible. As with any growing company, this can be an unstructured and shifting environment. There’s a shared understanding that we’re still learning as we go, and we’re passionate about improving our products and processes.
- You have a good sense of humor.
WHAT DRIVES YOU ::
You are referred to by many as a "go-getter," a "task master," or the "make it happen" team member. In this cross-functional role, you execute on projects, ideas, and designs developed along our production pipeline. You make yourself valuable by doing so with lightning speed, and razor sharp accuracy. You find immense delight in turning a daunting task list into a completed one.
You are likely a high school graduate with some college experience, or a college graduate (bonus points for a graphic design degree.) Vector graphics are your kin, but you don't discriminate. Setting your own goals, and stopping nothing short of them keeps you grounded. You rarely wait for instruction to take action, and have slight OCD tendencies. You're also passionate about people and making things look their best. You long for campfires, coffee and weekend hammocks.
THE NUTS & BOLTS ::
You'll be part of our production team and work closely with our designer(s) , the traffic director, and the client. Improving completion rates and project accuracy at each stage of the pipeline will be your North Star.
A typical day involves:
- Sign project prep & assembly
- Vinyl graphics application
- Banner finishing
- Packing and shipping orders
- Sorting and preparing materials
- Workflow & project tracking
- Project follow up // client pickup or delivery arrangement
Other duties may involve:
- Operating large format printer, plotter, & laminator
- Sew hemming banners
- Inventory and shop organization
- Material handling (up to 60lbs)
- Light artwork generation in software (Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Flexi)
- Photography and video
The nitty gritty:
- All work is produced at the Adventure Signs studio in Claremore, OK.
- This is an internship, contract, or part-time position. Compensation depends on experience &/or productivity.
- On-boarding: During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly.